Soft Pressure House Washing
Vinyl Sidings, Brick, and Stone
Why choose us?
Now Get Up To 10% Off When Combined with Driveway Pressure Washing
We Promise You
Professional Quality Guarantee
Easy, Mobile Payment Methods
Premium Product Guarantee
Soft pressure washing your house exterior can not only improve the curb appeal but also maintain sidings in good shape, free of mold and algae growth. We recommend getting this service once a year, ideally right before window cleaning. We use safe and responsible methods to ensure quality results. Our low pressure method eliminates the root of algae growth without causing damage!
Our House Wash service covers
*This refers to the outside surface of the gutters, not gutter clean-out. Please note that tiger stripes caused by oxidation will improve but may not disappear completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Soft Pressure House Wash Questions
Using high pressure to wash your house can damage brick, grout, vinyl, and paint. It can also potentially cause water damage to your home. Soft washing is the way to go! Soft washing is also known as low pressure, high flow washing method. We use the perfect pressure, water flow, and detergent to safely clean the variety of surfaces that make up your home. Mold and algae will be killed from their roots, not just their outer layer. So, your house will stay clean for longer. Dirt, dust, pollen, and any nasty evidence of bugs or birds will break down and be washed away.
- First, we will come to the front door, so we can say hello and you will have an opportunity to address any concerns or bring up questions you may still have before we begin. We may do a walk-around with you if you are available. If you have informed us that you will not be home, you will simply receive an automated text message indicating we have started the job.
- We will access one of your standard garden water spigot to begin filling our supply tank.
- Photos of the areas to be washed will be taken before we begin.
- We will cover outdoor electrical outlets, lighting, and electronics to avoid water damage.
- Delicate potted plants, flowers, trees, etc. will be moved or pre-soaked. Japanese maple trees which are extra sensitive may be covered to minimize exposure to overspray.
- The entire house will be treated with our exterior cleaning detergent.
- We allow time for the detergent to penetrate the problem areas and encapsulate the dirt molecules along with mold and algae. Certain sections of the gutters may be gently brushed at this time.
- Next, the entire house will be rinsed with low pressure from top to bottom.
- Any plants that may have gotten detergent overspray on them will be rinsed again.
- At the end, we double check everything to make sure no dirt or organic growth is lingering. If you are home, you will be invited to a walk-through, so we can ensure your satisfaction.
- Make sure that all windows and doors are securely closed.
- All exterior lights should be turned off. (If possible, please consider leaving them off for 12-24 hours after the appointment.)
- All vehicles should be inside the garage or parked on the street.
- We would be happy to move outdoor furniture away from the house, but if there is something that is unusually delicate or has sentimental value to you, we encourage you to move them yourself.
- Any children’s small toys that are outside should be put away to avoid chemical overspray.
- Please inform us if you know of any areas around windows or doors that are known to leak.
- Tiger Stripes on the gutters will look better but not be completely removed as this is caused by oxidation of the aluminum.
- Artillery Fungus Spores, also known as Shotgun Fungus, comes from infected mulch and cannot be removed.
- Brown Drips come from water and detergent that might mix with small pockets of dirt that is trapped in small holes in your vinyl siding. We are careful to avoid this but it may still occur. It will usually wash off in the next rain or a quick wipe with a damp rag.
- Inorganic stains such as from rust and silicone. We do have a separate process that can remove some of these stains. Just ask us for a quote.
No, we do not offer this service at this time.
Unfortunately, we can’t. Removal of a bird nest, occupied or empty, can be a tricky matter due to the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 which is designed to protect migratory aviary friends. When done improperly, the penalty can be hefty. Long story short, it is best handled by a wildlife control company.
Absolutely! From day one of our business, we have always been licensed and insured. We are organized as a limited liability company (LLC) in the state of Kentucky, registered as such with Fayette County, and licensed by the city of Lexington and Fayette County Public Schools. We have a general liability policy covering up to $2 million with CCC and VPD clauses in place to protect your personal and real properties. In addition, we have a performance bond on top of our satisfaction guarantee policy!
We accept cash, check, credit card, PayPal, PayPal Credit, and Venmo.
We understand that this may seem counterintuitive as sales taxes are often applied to goods. As of 7/1/2018, KY state government subjected numerous services to the 6% sales tax. This new provision added 11 service categories (including janitorial services) to the taxable category, and the amount is to be added to the invoice amount just like when you buy tangible goods. We have confirmed with the state revenue department that this new tax law does apply to our pressure washing and window cleaning services. More information on KRS 139.200 can be found here: https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/law/statutes/statute.aspx?id=50494
When setting the service appointment time, we qualify it by saying “weather pending”, because there are a few weather conditions that may prevent us from performing the job safely.
- Below freezing temperature the night before: This will often mean that the outdoor water spigot may not function properly, preventing us from having essential water access for the job.
- Below freezing temperature during the day: We can think of a couple of reasons behind this, but one important safety factor is that water runoff from the job can freeze on the pavement, sidewalk, and walkways, creating a hazardous surface for you and your neighbors.
- Thunderstorm: While we can perform pressure washing through a light shower, lightning certainly creates a dangerous work condition and we will have to reschedule.
Due to the unpredictable nature of Kentucky weather, we often have to wait till the day before or sometimes even the morning of to make the call. If you are taking time off work to be home at the time of our appointment and prefer to reschedule earlier based on a 5- or 10-day forecast, just let us know! We would be happy to work with you. We thank you in advance for understanding and working with us, so we can complete the job safely,
Of course! We have an automated reminder text set for 24 hours before the appointment time. If your appointment was set well in advance (think 4 weeks or more), we may set the reminder to be sent 2 days prior.